If you manage a multi-author WordPress blog or WordPress sites for clients, then you may have wondered if it was possible to clean up the WordPress admin area for your users? There are lots of things in the WordPress admin area that your users don’t need to see or use. This plugin help you to hide unnecessary items from WordPress admin area.
Adminimize makes it easy to remove items from view based on a user’s role.
The plugin changes the administration backend and gives you the power to assign rights on certain parts.Meta fields can be administered separately for posts and pages.
- Support Custom Post Type
- Support Custom Options on all different post types
- Compatibility with plugins for MetaBoxes in Write-area
- Unpack the download-package.
- Upload the files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress and click Activate.
- Administrator can go to Settings > Adminimize menu and configure the plugin.
- This plugin works only on 4.0 or higher versions
- This plugin is compatible up to: 4.7.0
Reviews & Download
For reviews and downloads, please visit the original site: https://wordpress.org/plugins/adminimize/